David Gross: alto saxophone, clarinet Erik Carlsen: tuba Eric Rosenthal: percussion
1. Form Shaping Fields 3:04
2. We Dont Have Memories of the Future 3:55
3. The More Embracing Field 4:03
4. The Fact that Memory is Preserved, or The Basin of Attractions 3:05
5. If They Werent Stored in the Brain 5:42
6. Not Material or Energetic 6:40
7. Self Organizing Principles 3:37
8. The Influence of this Particular Attractor 6:33
9. It Just Is 5:47
All titles by E E D, Waxworks Music.
Production and technical credits:
Produced by Eric Rosenthal.
Recorded FebruaryApril, 1999 by Eric Rosenthal at Rocky Nook, Boston MA,
except track 6 recorded by Rrron Lessard 4/24/99 at RRR Records, Lowell MA.
Mastered by Peter Warren & Eric Rosenthal at Moon Hill Studio, Lexington MA.
Insert painting by Eva Seltzer.
Pencil & digital renderings, design & layout by Steve Norton/Red Notebook.
Booklet layouts rendered as rubber stamps by Logan Stamp Works, East Boston MA.
Insert printing by Hillside Press, Boston MA.
Type by Adrian Frutiger.